Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Time Last Year

This time last year, my husband was waking up texting his slut about how much he loves her. Then turning to me to tell me how much he loves me and wishing me a Happy Anniversary. This was the day I got married 8 years ago... That day was such an awesome day. I remember being so ready but yet so sick to my stomach because I knew how big the day was. I never doubted I wanted to marry him...however, I wish I could have seen into the future.

I'm trying to deal with today by acting like it is any other day. That's what this day is now so I better accept it and just take it for what it is...no longer a special day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone ,I have been living with my wife for some years now,she has been keeping late nights and also receiving calls late at night,i was afraid she has been cheating on me and a friend of mine introduced me to a private investigator Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com who helped me on spying on her.He gave me the password to her Facebook and Gmail account and also linked all her phone conversations to me.He saved me from all her lies and infidelity,he gave me all i wanted during our divorce and helped me with evidence in court. Contact : Worldcyberhackers@ gmail. com through email or WhatsApp :+12678773020

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!