Thursday, November 18, 2010

Self-Esteem Boost: Eva Longoria Divorces Cheating Husband

As a follow up to my self-esteem post from a few weeks ago, I must say that I am feeling a bit better about myself after hearing about how Eva Longoria was cheated on. I mean of course, I am not happy to hear that she has been attacked like I have been but it says a lot about not mattering what you look like or who you are.

Look at Eva...Most men would just love to be with her. Many of them probably thought how lucky Tony Parker was to have her as his wife. Beauty is of course only skin deep and it does count how you are inside, but I'm going with my gut and the incredible urge to stand up for her that she isn't a bad person or a bad wife. Even if she is, there is never any acceptable reason for cheating. If you don't like her, divorce her first, then have sex with as many women as you would like. What's so hard to understand about that?

I guess for today, I will calm down on my self-bashing and realize that even ridiculously gorgeous woman get cheated on. It's not about the looks...it's about the man, who has no control over resisting the excitment of doing something forbidden.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. This should be proof to every chic who thinks that if she 'looked better' she'd have/find the perfect man. Eva couldn't look better, she is hot squared. Men are just screwy and are wired to chase it. I really believe about 90% of the time what the wife/girlfriend looks like/has done has nothing to do with the husband/boyfriend cheating.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!